We collect information from you when you register with us and fill out a contact form or you contact us through one of the advertising portals..
When completing the contact form, you will be asked for your name, telephone number and email address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously without completing or giving any information.
What do we use your information for?
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs) re your property search or the selling of your property
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and help to support you throughout the buying and selling process
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the service requested by you
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide to us, in order for us to help you purchase, sell or rent a property, we will use your email to send you relevant information and updates with related information specific to your criteria.
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Legal content within our terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing our website
The policy was last modified on 9th September 2021
or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Note, if at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails from us, just inform us by email at email@example.com
Whilst every effort is made to make sure the details given on our website are accurate, we accept no liability for information given by the owners of the properties we advertise.
We always recommend that you employ the services of a solicitor to do all the required legal searches, to make sure you are fully informed about the property and have a safe purchase in Spain.
The information used on our website does not represent any part of an offer or contract, it is a solicitor that will verify legal information for you and European Bricks.com cannot be held liable for any incorrect information given to them in good faith that is advertised on our website. Details given are believed to be accurate at the time of taking properties on.
Please note, we have not tried or tested any appliances that may be sold with the property and cannot guarantee them, likewise all properties are 'sold as seen', irrespective of price. The employment of a surveyor / architect is at your discretion.